Local First Arizona is throwing the 7th Annual Certified Local Fall Festival that celebrates Arizona's locally owned businesses! Come visit the Sunglass Garage booth in the parking lot at Duck and Decanter 1651 E Camelback, Phoenix 85016 - from 10am to 4pm.
Click Here to View Map or Get Directions to Duck & Decanter >>
This family-friendly street festival drew over 6,000 attendees last year with 60 different businesses participating!
- Many booths will have fun activities.
- Entertainment is provided by some of Arizona's best musicians and bands.
- Local breweries and vineyards provide drinks in the Beer & Wine Garden; many local vendors will also be offering non-alcoholic drinks.
- A raffle and silent auction rais
- A bouncing castle will keep the young ones entertained while kids of all ages can scale the rock climbing wall.
Why is buying local and supporting independent businesses so important? Every time you make a purchase, you're exercising power of choice. The choice is yours. You have the power to strengthen & enrich your community.
"As customers, we are about to collectively spend a large portion of our annual shopping budget between Nov. 1 and Dec. 31. If you shift those dollars to locally owned, independent businesses, we’ll all generate 2-3 times as much economic activity in our community than if we had spent our money at a national chain. Across North America, that could mean billions of dollars of economic impact."
Sunglass Garage is excited to be participating in the festival this year. Come visit our booth and get some of your holiday shopping done early. Sunglasses and Snow Goggles make great gifts! And you'll be supporting local, independent business too.